1.Momentary-On: Depress the tail cap switch halfway and the light is momentarily turned on, release to turn off. There is no noise during this operation; no need to worry about drawing the attention of the target or prey; the mode you turned on momentarily will be the mode pre-selected on the rotator ring.
2.Constant-On: Fully-depress the tail cap switch until a "click" sound is heard, and the light is turned on and locked; fully-depress another time to "click" and the light is turned off.
3.Mode Switching: With the advanced digital sensor magnetic control system, slightly twist the rotator ring from left to right for increasing brightness of different levels. You can select any of your desired output modes by simply twisting the rotator ring.
● CREE XM-L U2 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours;
● Digital Sensor Magnetic Control system, Infinite Variable Output Switch- slightly twist the Rotator Ring from left to right for Min to Max output.
Turbo Mode: 500 Lumens (uses one 16340 battery to drive, runtime 25min; CAUTION: Do not run the light continuously at turbo mode for more than 5 minutes.)
Max: 190 Lumens (1.5hrs)
Min: 1 Lumen (35hrs)
● Constant current circuit, constant output
● Effective range of 130 meters
● Uses one single CR123A Lithium battery or RCR123A, 16340 battery
● Working voltage: 0.9~4.2V
● High quality OP reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern
● Dimensions: 84mm (length) x 23mm (head diameter)
● Weight: 49g（battery excluded）
● Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
● Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
● Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
● Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
● Tactical forward click switch with momentary on
● Tail stand capable- can be used as a candle