The Sunwayman C22C is one white and neutral white dual light source new style defensive EDC flashlight, by simply depressing the side switch on the head to turn on/off as well as selecting desired mode.
1. Activation of the White/Neutral White Light
a. Slightly depress the switch and a click sound is heard to turn on the white light;
b. Click and hold the switch to activate the side neutral white light;
c. Quick-double-click the switch and hold to activate both the top white and side neutral white light at the same time;
d. Turning off the light: slightly depress the switch and a click sound is heard to turn off the light under any mode;
2. Mode Switching
a. There are 4 regular modes of white light (Turbo-High-Mid-Low) and 2 hidden modes of Strobe and SOS. When the white light is turned on, click and hold the switch, the light will cycle through Turbo-High-Mid-Low, double-click to enter Strobe and within 3 sec. another double-click activates SOS, and repeat in cycles.
b. There are 3 regular modes of neutral white light (High-Mid-Low) and 2 hidden modes of Strobe and SOS. When the neutral white light is turned on, click and hold the switch, the light will cycle through High-Mid-Low, double-click to enter Strobe and within 3 sec. another double-click activates SOS and it goes in cycles.
Memory Function: before switching color of the light, most recent mode used will be memorized for next time use (either white or neutral white light), but if you change the color, the light comes at its max output mode by default. Hidden modes will not be memorized.
● Main Light CREE XM-L2 U2 LED, Side Light CREE XP-G2 R5 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours;
● Slightly depress the side switch to turn on/off the flashlight as well as selecting desired output mode:
Main White Light-
Turbo (1000 lumens, automatically lower to High after 3 mins continuous use); High (580 lumens, 2 hrs ); Mid (130 lumens, 10 hrs ); Low (35 lumens, 30 hrs ); Strobe; SOS;
Neutral White Side Light-
High (180 lumens, 3 hrs.)- Mid (46 lumens, 9 hr.)- Low (16 lumens, 45 hrs.); Strobe; SOS;
●Powerful magnet built at the tail to ensure easy-stand of the light on any iron surface
● Tungsten steel spike at the end of the tailcap can be used for emergencies
● Constant current circuit, constant output
● Effective range of 208 meters
● Uses one single 18650 or two CR123A batteries
● Working voltage: 2.8~8.4V
●High quality metal smooth reflector for main light maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern; Side light uses optical lens
● Dimensions: 110mm (length) x 28mm (head diameter) x 25mm (tail diameter)
● Weight: 88g（battery excluded）
● Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, Stainless Steel retaining ring on the top
● Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
● Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
● Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
● Tactical forward click switch for momentary on
● Accessories: Clip, Lanyard ,O-rings