The Sunwayman Comet is elaborately CNC machined from one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, which maintains a great heat-skin capability as well. The tail is designed to be able to stand and used as a candle, as well as be attached to key chain or lanyard etc. accessories. Fitted with CREE XQ-E R2 LED, this compact light is capable of reaching up to 88 lumens, a very suitable daily lighting tool. With the universal Micro USB port and optimized charging system, it takes 30 minutes the shortest to complete charging, which is convenient for frequent use.
There are two modes of high and low; tightening the light head in clockwise direction to turn off the light and loosening to turn it on. Each loosening and tightening the light head to switch from high to low in cycles.
Loosening the light head until the USB charging port appears, plug in to begin charging and the light will turn off. The red indicator lamp will be turned on when it’s under charging and turn off when charging finishes.
- CREE XQ-E R2 LED, with a lifetime up to 50,000 hours.
- Two Modes of High 88 Lumens and Low 16 Lumens.
- Micro USB Charging System.
- Uses one single 10180 Lithium battery.
- Equipped with acrylic lens which has 97% light transmittance.
- Dimension: 46.4mm (length) x 16mm (head diameter).
- Weight: 19.8g.(battery not included).
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy material.
- Waterproof accords with IPX-6 standard.
- Accessory: O-ring, Zinc alloy C-Clasp, Lanyard Ring.