Sunwayman T25CC is one newly-designed zooming flashlight with convex lens, in succession to the previous T25C, it has optimized function by expanding the light head to carry out flood and spot light pattern according to different demands. There is USB port built below the light head, by twisting the cover left side to plug in for charging directly. Convex lens used is quality glass lens with light transmittance as high as 97%. Fitted with latest CREE XM-L2 U3 LED, powered by one single 18650 battery, this light is capable of reaching 880 lumens. This rigid flashlight is assembled with a tactical switch at the tail for tactical turn-on as well as light modes switching. This is an ideal light for outdoor photographing, searching, camping and more.
1. Activation of the Light
a. Slightly depress the switch and a click sound is heard to turn on the light.
b. Slightly depress the switch and a click sound is heard to turn off the light under any mode.
c. Twisting the USB cover left side to plug in and charge the light. When the flashlight is loaded with battery and under charging, the indicator red light will be turned on, and it turns off when charging finished.
2. Mode Switching
a. Constant Modes: a half-depress will turn the light on at any mode memorized from last time use, and the light will go through Low-Mid-High-Turbo by each half-depress, fully-depress the switch to lock your desired mode.
b. Hidden Modes: with the switch half-depressed and the light is turned on, perform quick double-half-depress to activate Strobe, and another half-depress will enter SOS and Aviation Signal in turns. To go back to constant modes, perform another quick double-half-depress will do.
● CREE XM-L2 U3 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours.
● Slightly depress the side switch to turn on/off the flashlight as well as selecting desired output mode:
Turbo (880 lumens, automatically lowers to High after 3 mins continuous use); High (480 lumens, 2 hrs ); Mid (200 lumens, 6 hrs ); Low (17 lumens, 60 hrs ); Strobe, SOS, Aviation Signal.
● Twisting the USB cover left side to plug in for charging.
● Charging Indicator Lamp, Red light turns on under charging and turns off when charging completed.
● Constant current circuit, constant output.
● Uses one single 18650 or two CR123A batteries.
● Working voltage: 2.8~8.4V
● Dimensions: 150mm (length) x 45mm (head diameter) x 26mm (tail diameter)
● Convex lens with as high as 97% light transmittance
● Weight: 176g (battery excluded)
● Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, Stainless Steel retaining ring on the top
● Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
● Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
● Accessories: Lanyard, O-ring